Most used make up products at the moment 


So at the moment, this year I've found so many new staple make up pieces I've added to me make up routine. So instead of rambling on here is my complete list of make up products I've been using so far this year. I'm going to include prices and were to find them. Hope this helps.

First off to prepare my base I've been in love with this face oil. Growing up I used to alway say I'm never going to put oils on my face, the concept of putting oil on may face was weird and I have quite an oily face anyways so I never really used them until I found this! The Face oil I've been using is Distillery Purify Facial Oil from Avon! OMG this is honestly my favourite thing I use. It leaves your face looking hydrated and makes it feel so soft! It's not heavy on the face and doesn't feel like you've even put anything on your face, leaves it feeling soft and revived. 
Facial oil - £22.00

Next up I use moisturiser, this to me feels like a primer but also adds moisture to my face. I usually apply this to places I tend to flake the most so would be my around my eyebrows, my nose and under my eyes. These are the places I tend to find flake and dry out the most no matter what I put on it, I've been trying this for a couple months now but hasn't completed stopped them places from drying so if you have any recommendations please leave below in the comments sections, would be great help! The moisturiser I've been using is the Smart Urban Shield Face Base from KiKo Milano! Would defiantly recommend this is you have normal skin and is a great base for before you use any make up.
Smart Urban Shield Face Base - £12.99


Now for Foundation, now this is something I tend to mix up. Some days I like a full coverage look other days I like just a little coverage. One the days I'd reach for my Mac Studio Fix Foundation where this gives a full coverage (little goes along way with this foundation), covers everything I need to cover like scaring to spots. If I don't need a full coverage, like if I'm feeling a no make up make up day I would mix my Revolution Stick Foundation(F13) with  Maybelline Dream Urban Cover (345 Nutmeg) These together make a perfect coverage for me. I would use all of these on there own but I defiantly prefer the look the combination gives me.
Mac Studio Foundation  - £27.00
Stick Foundation - £5.00
Maybelline dream urban cover - £10.99


Again for concealers I combined two to give me a brighter effect in some places of my face and to cover up things that the foundation has fully covered. I use the Maybelline Anti-Age Eraser multi use concealer. This this concealer I've wanted to try this for so long as I've seen many influcers rave about this but until recently I've never been able to find it in the shade I need but ever since I've seen it I've used it ever since! I use the shade 11 - Tan and its perfect alongside the LA girl Pro Conceal concealer in the shade toffee that people have been talking about for as long as I can remember and these two concealer together create a seamless look for me.

Maybelline Eraser - £8.99
LA girl Concealer  - £4.95

To set my concealer I use a powder, now finding a good powder that didn't give flash back to was too expensive was hard to find, I didn't want to use a really cheap on as they give flashback unbelievably but I settled to use the Rimmel Match Perfection Loose Face Powder which seems to be doing the job right now so can't complain. I use the transparent one which has been working great at the moment, I use this to set under my eyes and T-zone.
Rimmel Loose Powder - £8.49


Whilst my base is stetting I move onto my eyebrows, my favourite part! I love doing my eyebrows but what makes it more fun is the new product I've found recently to do my eyebrows, It is the Benefit Brow Styler! This is my most favourite product that I've found recently and I'm gutted I've never found it before. I wouldn't change this product for the world is this comes with me everywhere!I use shade 5 and Its perfect. I use the wax pencil to shape my brows then when I've got them perfectly how I want them I fill them in with the powder which just makes them more defined! To set them into place I used the Benefit 24-hr brow setter, which also amazing so together I make the most perfect brows! wouldn't change this combo for anything.
Brow Styler - £30.00
Brow Setter - £22.00

After I've done my brows I go back onto my main face bits and do some contouring/bronzing to my face.Literally plain and simple, I take my Benefit Hoola bronzer in the shade Toasted, been looking for a bronzer to suit my skin shade for so long and I've seen many people talk about the Benefit hole bronzer and wanted to try and now they've brought out new shades, deeper shades I've been excited to use it and I can defiantly confirm that it defiantly lives up to its reputation and gives a a nice bronze to your face!
Benefit Hoola Bronzer - £27.00




Now lastly as my makeup is almost finished I finish off with mascara, lips and setting spray. The Mascara I use and will never change is the L'oreal Miss Baby Doll Mega Volume Mascara ! this makes my lashes look so much longer and curlier then one there own, sometimes if I'm up to it ill put some lashes on, but most of the time I choose not to especially with the windy weather at the moment I can't handle my lashes flying away LOL, L'oreal Mascara - £7.99.
For my Lips at the moment I've been using the Huda Beauty Lip liner in the shade Venus, to line my lips and then on top I use the NYX Butter Gloss in the shade Praline and this is a shade I would forever use with out a doubt. Lip Gloss - £5.50 Lip Liner - £13.00
Then to finish off is I set my face with setting spray. The one I use is the MAC Fix+ Mist. Spray all over my face and I'm done. Mac Fix+ - £21.00






Sometimes I would put highlight on if I'm going out out but otherwise I leave it plain Jane most of the time.
And that is my full make up routine and what id recommend for you'll.
Hope you enjoyed and can share some favourites with me :)
Love x









Comments

Popular posts from this blog